Honey Oats soap
This classic soap is creamy, mild and gentle enough for those with sensitive skin. Honey is great for dry or damaged skin due to its antioxidant and humectant properties while the finely ground oatmeal is a natural exfoliant gentle enough to use everyday. Oatmeal is also known to relieve skin irritation and itching.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Extra virgin Olive oil, Organic extra virgin Coconut oil, Organic Shea butter, Rice bran oil and Sweet Almond oil, Oats, Honey
This soap is;
- 100% natural, palm oil free and unscented.
- made with at least 50% Olive oil which helps to gently cleanse without losing moisture from your skin.
- handmade with love and care in Melbourne in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.
- made using the traditional cold process method. Cold process soaps are made with natural oils and produce lather naturally.
- handmade and handcut in small batches. Please allow for any minor imperfections and slight variations in size, colour and pattern. ___________________________________________________
- To extend the life of your soap, allow soap to drain and dry thoroughly between uses. If the soap sits in water for too long, it will become mushy and soft quickly.
- Keep soaps out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- A skin patch test is advised. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
***Please read ingredient list carefully as some ingredients may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.***