Eucalyptus Spearmint soap
Using only 100% pure essential oils of Eucalyptus and Spearmint, this refreshing and soothing soap is filled with the wonderful benefits of Eucalyptus - Antibacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory,
Deodorizing. The addition of French green clay helps to smooth and soften the skin.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Extra virgin Olive oil, Organic extra virgin Coconut oil, Organic Shea butter, Rice bran oil and Sweet almond oil, Essential oils of Peppermint and Spearmint, French Green clay
WEIGHT: 100 grams
This soap is
- vegan friendly, 100% natural, cruelty free, chemical free and palm oil free.
- made with at least 50% Olive oil which helps to gently cleanse without losing moisture from your skin.
- handmade with love and care in Melbourne in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.
- made using the traditional cold process method. Cold process soaps are made with natural oils and produce lather naturally.
- handmade and handcut in small batches. Please allow for any minor imperfections and slight variations in size, colour and pattern. ___________________________________________________
- To extend the life of your soap, allow soap to drain and dry thoroughly between uses. If the soap sits in water for too long, it will become mushy and soft quickly.
- Keep soaps out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- A skin patch test is advised. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
***Please read ingredient list carefully as some ingredients may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.***