Charcoal Tea Tree soap
A gentle bar suitable for face and body. Charcoal helps to control facial oil and draw away the impurities that build up in the pores. As a natural antiseptic, tea tree oil is known to help heal acne and other skin ailments.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Extra virgin Olive oil, Organic extra virgin Coconut oil, Organic Shea butter, Rice bran oil and Castor oil, Tea tree oil, Charcoal
WEIGHT: 100 grams
This soap is;
- vegan friendly, 100% natural, cruelty free and palm oil free.
- made with at least 50% Olive oil which helps to gently cleanse without losing moisture from your skin.
- handmade with love and care in Melbourne in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.
- made using the traditional cold process method. Cold process soaps are made with natural oils and produce lather naturally.
- handmade and handcut in small batches. Please allow for any minor imperfections and slight variations in size, colour and pattern. ___________________________________________________
- To extend the life of your soap, allow soap to drain and dry thoroughly between uses. If the soap sits in water for too long, it will become mushy and soft quickly.
- Keep soaps out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- A skin patch test is advised. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
***Please read ingredient list carefully as some ingredients may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.***